Bewertungen (740)Such a lovely pendant, thank you so much!! 🥰 Fast shipping, fantastic packing, love all the beads, bits, handmade pendants and loveeeeeeee from Theresa’s shows! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Loved all my purchases!! Lots of freebies!! Packaging was a nice touch. Shipping was fast! I recommend this seller! I will be shopping again!! Great items! Fast shipping! Love everything Theresa has a wonderful beads selection and is a fantastic host. I look forward to her shows every week. Thank you so much 💓 perfect! told her what I needed and she made sure I got it, thank you!! love my purchase and the fast delivery. Excellent quality of product and customer service and experience on this shop. Would definitely recommend buying from her. bezels were bigger than I thought! love them! love everything! thank you! Fast shipping, pretty pretty pretty beads always! Thank you so much! Theresa! Thank you so much for all of my amazing spacers! They are so unique! I love them all. ♥️ fast delivery awesome items will definitely order again Beautiful and so wonderful to work with. ❤️ I enjoyed my items. Great packaging & enjoyed my entire shopping experience thank you Received my things ,love them ,thank you. The resin in both pieces have several bubbles and I can’t use them to make necklaces like I planned. And one of the pieces has chipped metal. Which I can’t use for that reason either. So I wasted my money. I hate this because they are pretty on screen. Excellent quality and customer service. Definitely shopping here again Theresa has the best goodies! 🥰🥰🥰 I always love everything I get from Theresa!!! Fast shipping, adorable secure packaging, amazing bead selections in every show at prices you can’t beat! Loveeee! ❤️❤️❤️❤️