Bewertungen (319)Thank you so much! You are the best and I mean that with all of my heart!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼👩🏻⚕️🚙💨thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you I LOVE YOU BIG’ Ty friendthesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re welcome my friend Awesome sellers!! ♡ Great show !! Check them out !! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you for your kind words and support!!! I truly appreciate you!!! love my Harry Potter items. shipping was fast. 😊 tythesingingbartenderVerkäufer
I am so glad you love them! I appreciate you!!! Love it all! Thank you for being amazing!thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Right back at cha!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Omg I love it all! We will make sure to live and appreciate it all! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you so much for making my Harry Potter show amazing!! Loved everything! Thank you! I’ll be good to my new Harry Potter items.thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you for being good to them! They sure are special to me!!! Thank you for awesome deals!!! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you for making my Harry Potter show amazing! I truly hope you love all of your Harry Potter treasures as much as I did!!! Super seller! Lots of great products!thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you for your support and kind words!! I appreciate you!! Love them so much. Quick shipping thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
I hope you love your Harry Potter things as much as I have!! Thank you!!! Sara couldn’t get any kinder, who gives to others on their own birthday, she does. I’m so happy to have met the seller and have her be part of my life and my Whatnot experience. she inspires me, and so many others. Thank you so much for being you never change anything. Love you, Big.👩🏻⚕️🚙💨thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
I LOVE GIVING!!! One of my love languages is gifts!! Thank you for always supporting me! Love you BIG!!! great packaging love this smell very happy with the purchase thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re welcome thank you for your support! thank you so much for the cute bear. I love it. I really enjoyed your show. thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re so very welcome!!! Love thesingingbartender 🫶🏼 She’s got a beautiful heart & she puts that all into her shows, selling and even down to her packaging!! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Love you right back!!!! Awesome Ty! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re welcome. Thank you for your support!!! awesome show awesome givys and always a great show to be on and enjoy the fun in the show thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!! Come back ALL the time!!! awesome giveaway prize ty ❤️ thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re very welcome Thank you for the stickers and resin music note! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re so welcome thank you for your support! Thank you for the giveaway 💖💖💖thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re so welcome!!! Come back ALL the time!!! Best Giveys…Thank you so much! Such fun shows and a great seller…oh and she can sing 🎤. thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Givvys are my favorite part!! And my chat feeds helps to keep top notch!!! Love you guys!!! so adorable thank you so much!!! will be back to see what you have! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re so very welcome! And I can’t wait!!
Amazing seller and singer, i love her products, very friendly person and she became a very good friend of mine and love just hanging out in her room when shes on, love you thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Thank you friend!! I love you right back!! I am blessed that you are part of the family!! And I am praying for super fast healing post op!!! Sara is the best ever!! thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
Awe shucks 😊😊😊😊 Thank you so much for this cute, soft bear. I appreciate it!!thesingingbartenderVerkäufer
You’re very welcome!!