Bewertungen (2.590)I didn't get a golden duck but I bet Jason pool did 😂 good stuff fast shipping always fun.. Fantastic as always! Love the duckies! Exceptional as always, and them duck are great. Great packaging as always! The man, the myth, the legend, thewrightpicker! Are you looking for something old, vintage, and full of history you need not look any farther. This is the seller for you! Bookmark all thewrightpickers shows today! I promise you'll find some incredible items filled with history that you'll love to display in your home! Don't miss his next show, Bookmark today!!!!! Great seller! Item as described Great little book from a great seller! Thanks for the nice transaction great stuff great sells always packed well and ya get a free mini duck lol ..thanx Bill always great love the shows always great love blowing my money on his shows 😂 10 out of 5 stars!!!! Another entertaining and fun show! Tons of great items! I suspect when my wife leaves me I should be able to make a "Vintage Can" shelter to live in! 😜 You can't resist, come join the fun! always great stuff fast shipping good seller item was exactly as described! Another flawless transaction as always. Packed well and arrived quickly! Only perfection from the King of Cans!!!! always love getting my packages from you If you're looking for some great petroliana you'll find it here! Quick moving auction! Items are packaged extremely well and shipped fast! i highly recommend that you bookmark there sales and follow them! You won't be disappointed! Great items from a great seller!!