Bewertungen (22.627)Once again gorgeous pieces and super fast shipping! Thanks! love all my what in the box jewelry the Suzane sommers pieces are all beautiful Literally my favorite show on whatnot. Fabulous native cuff bracelet thank you 🩷 Brad has done it again with such amazing pieces and always a fun show to be a part of! Thank you so much! Better in person and I didn’t think that was possible. 🤩 Necklace is beautiful! I enjoyed the unboxing show! It was good to be in a Brad show. ❤️ Thanks for the silver beauties. beautiful jewelry and great show always ❤🔥💚🥰🥐💙🍩 Every show is better than the last. Great jewelry and a great seller. Other places: 🧍🏼♂️🧍🏻
At Three Forty Two: 💃🏻🕺🏻 The the show, and the love jewelry Absolutely fantastic seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and shipped quickly. The live show was fun, friendly, and easy to shop. Great deals, beautiful items, and excellent customer service. I’ll definitely be back for more. Highly recommend!
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 beautiful jewelry as always ✨️ Beautiful ring ! Thank you ! Everything I’ve purchased from Brad has been top notch!
I just received my herickmer diamond necklace and I am beyond happy. I have always wanted one and to get one for 13 dollars is a dream. Thank you brad Ty everyone for everything. Highly recommend threefortytwo Love the rings, thank you! And I received them so fast I was confused at first if it was something I didn’t know I bought like two weeks ago. 😂❤️ Love it! 🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️ Beautiful ring! Great price! Excellent seller!