Bewertungen (542)Amazing quality as always! Quick postage, great communication! Thank you! Would definitely buy from again. I’ve always had a great experience! I’m always looking forward to her vintage finds and watching her show. Delivery is always super fast, and everything is packaged carefully. 💛 Well packaged and speedy delivery. We love our lampshades! Thanks! Great seller with a big variety of vintage toys. Always fun shows to watch. I was really excited for this package but unfortunately all items arrived dirty and most had sticker marks on them. All toys needed a thorough clean. I feel as a seller items should at least have a wipe down. With the price paid, it was disappointing to open this package and this sadly took away the joy of purchasing :( I don’t enjoy leaving negative feedback but feel it’s necessary so future shoppers can have a better experience❣️ Super happy with all items Bigger than expected but does need a deep clean as came a bit dirty and slight stains which weren't mentioned. Still happy with purchase Packaged perfectly, excellent condition as describe, quick shipping. Amazing, thank you! X Absolutely wonderful seller! She finds the most incredible toys 😍 will absolutely be back ❤️ I purchased a few items as a first time buyer. All was packaged well and exactly as described. Can always count on you to have the coolest things! Thanks girl. Speedy postage all items in great condition thanks Most products were fantastic- thank you 🙏 I always look forward to thriftflore's shows! nostalgia is magic. everything comes in great condition and as fast as possible 🤩 Perfect addition to our Toy Story collection! My kids are loving Rex. As described and very prompt shipping.
Another fantastic package- thank you 🙏