Bewertungen (1.555)Thank you for my cutie new quarter zip! I always have the best time hanging out with the seesters, laughing my booty off!! 10/10 sellers! Quality items and shipped quickly! LOVE MY SEESTERS !!! If you aren’t shopping from them what are you DOING!! Will be wearing my bracelet everyday 💗🌸 thank you Quick shipping. Thank you for my item 💜 Thank you so much for the amazing givvy! Loved my items and loved the show! The seesters are the absolute best!! So happy with all my purchases from thriftingseesters! Thank you so much! Love all my goodies per usual 😍 Thank you for the givvy ♡ The most thoughtful sellers on this app! They picked up something they knew I would love and put it in my package 🫶. Great first purchase experience! Quick shipping, super cute item and the show was fun to watch! 10/10 will purchase again! Perfection!! Ty ladies 🫶🏻 Always love all my buys from her 😍😍 The best sellers on whatnot! Thank you so much 😊 Amazing as always! Thank you! I LOVE these ladies!! & love my lonely ghost sweater!!!!! 🔥🔥 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The best to ever do it! 11/10 WOULD recommend! 🫶🏻