Bewertungen (107)Fantastic. Thank you SO MUCH Amazing Deals, Quick shipping and Great Host. Thank you for everything 😁 I love it! Thanks for the fast shipping.
Fast shipping . Love everything ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I loved her show. Very kind and such a nice seller . Thank you for extra gifts . Love them all ❤️❤️❤️ Wow what a wonderful huge box of beauties thank you so much ❤️🩷💜 Thank you for my Naifu!! She’s gorgeous!!!🫶🏼🩷🩷🩷 Again thank you so much for her!!! Loved it!!🫶🏼🩷🩷 Thank you so much for all my items very pleased and great prices!!🫶🏼🩷🩷🩷 Loved my item, packaged nice, shipped quick. Thanks so much I love them so much. I also love that she kept them a surprise. Literally the fastest shipper I have ever seen! Not only did this get sent out immediately, it was very protected and arrived perfectly! I ordered Sunday night and already have it so that is one of the fastest deliveries I’ve ever received! Thank you so much! She is absolutely perfect & beautiful!! 1000% support you! 💕💕💕 could not be happier as always with my purchases from this seller!!!! Will always be here customer! 💚💚💚💚 10000000000000/10!!!!! love this seller. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!💚💚💚💚 TYSM FOR ALL MY NEW BABIES! 1000000/10 Highly recommend!!!!! best vibes, cutiest inventory! 💚💚💚💚💚 homerun again!!! thats why I keep coming back!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER!!!!!! Great vibes, chill chat. all welcome! Come hangout! chances are i will be there💚💚💚💚💚 Thank you for everything. Enjoyed your show. Thanks for all the goodies. 💜💜💜💜💜 Thank you for my molly and samael. it was packed beautifully and shipped fast. please support ypur small sellers. She has crazy good deals 🙏🫶🏻 I could cry, I absolutely adore her sm! if i could give 100 stars I would!!!!! LOVE THIS SELLER & INVENTORY!!!!💚💚💚💚