Bewertungen (1.338)I love my new jewelry! The rings and earrings are unique and stylish, and I can't wait to flaunt each piece♥️♥️♥️ Beautiful 👕 CAN'T wait until she gets bigger sizes back in.... I have a totally fabulous closet for fall/winter, thank you so much 💖 Beautiful custom earrings! Thank you ❤️ Love the beautiful blazer and exquisite scarf! Thrudashade is truly one of those sellers who makes shopping on Whatnot such a wonderful experience! 🥰💜🩷 From the moment you join one of her live shows, you can feel the positive energy, and her genuine care for her customers really shines through! ✨Her customer service is absolutely exceptional! She is always kind, attentive, helpful, and makes you feel appreciated, not just as a customer, but as part of the community. 🫶🏽 That kind of personal touch makes such a difference and is something I truly appreciate! And of course, the items are AMAZING! 😍 Everything I’ve purchased has been beautiful, unique, and exactly what I hoped for. You can tell she puts thought and care into what she offers, and I’m always excited to see what she brings to her shows! 💎✨Shopping with Thrudashade is always a pleasure, and I’m so grateful for every experience. She is an incredible seller, an amazing host, and an absolute joy to shop with! 💜🩷👑 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Earrings to match my 🚒🚒🚒 outfits, best stylist on Whatnot Thank you for the inspiration! God bless you! This skirt is 🔥 and the hat is perfect 🤩 Thanks for always curating the best pieces for your buyers.. it doesn’t go unnoticed 💗💗 I don't know where to start. I found my family! Seller is so inspiring. Daily devotional!! Quality clothing. Caters to your needs and wants. I'm home! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the blessing! Absolutely love! Thank you for my FAB purchase !!!!
Got em!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I love the blazer, but I absolutely love the heartfelt words that you sent me. I was free next time on the shady side of town girl. I LOVE EVERYTHING you got me! 😍😍 Yessss Lord, come on now! 🙌🏾 Everything is so cute and I’m so thankful! You already know you did your thing! 😂❤️ Amen! 🙏🏾✨ Fire skirt! Can't wait to get the peblum blazer. Shade never misses a bear, best stylist on Whatnot. Thank you for the custom pearl glasses! They are 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Absolutely perfect! Blazer is fire too!! Guys don’t walk RUN and get your 🔥 items from this seller she cares about the items she curates for her buyers. tysm each and everytime my items are 🔥 and delivered super fast. Love EVERYTHING! Fast shipping!!! THANK YOU so much for the lovely giveaway items and beautiful, heartfelt card 💕💕💕. You are a real one🫶🏾much love Thank you for beautiful supplies