Bewertungen (686)✨Beautiful pieces! Fast shipping! Will definitely purchase from again! ✨ Always so happy with my orders 🖤 fantastic seller! love my items, shipped super fast😊😊 Love everything and the Swarovski ring is beautiful! I didn't know there was a little pink crystal in the center of the stone! So fun and unique! Thank you! 💖🍨💖🍨💕 Very happy with my purchase. Thank you Great sellers, great products, great time in their show ! 10/10 Always happy w/my purchases. Thank you! 💖✨💓 Always a great show with amazing prices and high quality items! Very nice sellers. I love what they have , very helpful. Super fast shipping! Thank you Always a great experience with this lovely couple! Thank you! 💖✨💓✨ Thank you, Tina and Dan I love my items Coin are fake but good copy to have on display! thank you !! nice sellers I love ALL the items I purchased!! Everything was Great!! Great show, jewelry, friendly, prices and fast shipping!!!5+++ TYVM:) Great Sellers with very nice quality things! Thank you This couple that sells are AMAZING!! Great people, beautiful jewelry at Amazkng prices!!! 5+ TYSM