Bewertungen (1.042)Glass was packaged securely and arrived safely with a surprise gift inside from seller. Would definitely buy from seller again. Very happy with my purchase. Arrived safe and sound. The figurine is adorable! Thanks! Absolutely breathtaking piece of Fenton!! And a beautiful hand painted Goebel Cardinal painted by Tiny Mac himself. And he did an amazing job! It looks great! l can't say enough about the superior job of the packing. Each piece was carefully wrapped and protected very well. The glass arrived with absolutely no damage done! And thank you for the extra goodies that where included!! Very happy with my purchase. I will shop with tinymac many more times.😊😊 So so so so happy with this gorgeous piece which has immediately become my all time favorite. Thank you so much for a great packaging job, fast shipping, and offering this instead of just keeping it (because I absolutely would have). thanks so much I enjoyed watching your show thanks for the gift card ,many blessings to you Thank you so much! Absolutely stunning, amazing sellers, amazing products, great show and prices! Amazing piece! Thank you! So stunning! Thank you so much! Arrived perfectly wrapped and packed like they were tucked into Beddie bye time
Love them Stunning pitcher in person. Packaged extremely well and shipped fast. Amazing, knowledgeable sellers. Thank you so much! just as described and packed very well! thank you! An amazing purchase from an amazing seller!! Excellent condition, well packed, love the little extras added in
Beautiful items very well packed🩵🌪️ Packaged with great care, much appreciated! Thank you! it is a pretty little bird. I am very pleased. Shipped fast. Packaged very well. Like receiving a present. Beautiful items. Tysm 😊🙏🏻 2 absolutely beautiful pieces!! Thank you so much and I love my $5 banger! Great show! So beautiful thank you!!! Wow, the Cantaloupe pitcher was so much bigger than I expected. I love it!
I mini blue is very pretty too.