Bewertungen (610)awesome thank you so much! great giveaway I will be on this site more often ju lost my rear, but you juiced it, thx. Always a great show and host...highly recommend this seller for great eec products What a great Kizer thanks again. Thank you for the prompt shipping. I feel like a may have stole this from you. I will likely come back to try and steal some more. Very few people will give you knives for follower giveaways. Besides Toby’s amazing stock of knives he does incredible giveaways as well. Love my fellow Texan! I’m always around in your shows Toby! Even when I don’t say anything Thank you for the awesome givey love the sho the energy 5stars This guy is awesome! A solid WN seller and love when he's on Great seller and awesome show!!!
awesome giveaway thanks 😊 Great seller! Always solid deals and fun shows! 💯🤪 Thank you for the CAT knife Toby 🙏🙇 fantastic giveaway. very generous. thank you Always a great, entertaining show and thank you for the great giveaway item as well! First time shopping with Toby and lemme tell you something. (best terminator voice) I'll be back. Shipping was probably the fastest Ive gotten so far. That givvy was insane! Everything was on point and on fire! Had a blast I'll be there again soon! Wonderful!! Thank you so much!!