Bewertungen (247)Thanks Tommy , shoes are super clean ! Omg these shoes are the best! Like NEW! Love these shoes So sincere and honest, won the Tru blue threes on a giveaway Fire thank u for all thank you so much greatly appreciate it 🙏 Highly recommend this seller
Omg these hats are srt8🔥🔥🔥🔥! Thank you so much! Great packaging and shows came in so fast I'm giving it three-star review only because of the fact that customer service was very well they stayed in touch with me they tried to let me know what was going on but I've never received the item so it is what it isI wish I could post a picture of the actual delivered receipt from USPS and you’re gonna leave me a negative review for a giveaway you’ve got to be kidding!!! Thanks for the great deal!! Definitely will be back! Thank you so much super awesome Thank you for the Dragon Ball Z shirt. My daughter will wear it with pride. Tommy is a great guy. Always willing to work with the pricing. This is my 2nd pair of shoes from him. Great quality and super clean. I appreciate you sir. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next stream. My first purchase from Mr. Tommy. Great experience and great pick up. I appreciate his fast shipping and I appreciate the condition of the shoe. Excellent addition to my collection. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A+ experience from purchase to delivery from tommygotsole.
Product: Used 12M Nike Air Zoom ‘Paul Rodriguez’. Shoes were listed as new but edited during viewing but prefer used either way to get a deal. Shoes were shown and delivered as described. No complaints.
Price: Auction win at $73 + shipping. Thanks for the deal.
Shipping: Shoes arrived in 7 days. Anything a week or less is a win for me and always appreciated.
Thank you for the givvy!!!