Bewertungen (444)Love the items and the shipping was fast! However, in the Live show it was stated the Pink and white long sleeve polo was a Large and I received an Extra Small. Even the listing attributes in the packing slip state Size L. Is there a way I can exchange it if you do indeed have the Large? thank you Super sweet seller!! Will shop again💝 Love everything. Thank you so much 😊 perfect and fast shipping!! thanks so much Great quality clothes low cost. Tracey is the best. Love love love this! High quality and so comfy 💕 Amazing quality items! Highly recommended this seller 💕 Obsessed with this bag!!! Such sweet seller 💝🪽 even gave me so freebies! I'm in love with this shirt ty everything was perfect as always!!! love the leopard print shipping bag 💞❤️ Absolutely love all my items. Thank you very much! Very happyy with my new keychain🖤🤍. Thank you for the cute lint roller! Loved the leggings so much!:) takes a little while to get to you but not horrible long!