Bewertungen (371)Super happy to add this card to my new PC. Thanks for the wonderful deal and safe packaging. legends doing Legendary things! Awesome stream! Got really good stuff and in great condition!!
Cards arrived on time and looks great! Creed sucks!!! But love this seller and items!!! I absolutely love it... so does my girlfriend she says she is gonna take it from me when I'm not looking. Shipped fast and packaged well ! A+ 5/5 Great value & people Super fun stream and great items! I’ll be back. Packed and shipped very well! Also loved the extras! A+ 5/5 Quick shipping & great product Travmo is an AMAZING streamer and even better person! His wife and girls make the stream just perfect. Packages and arrived quick! Thank you! serenity, lily, and charlie are where its at Thank You for all you do! ❤️ im here for the tortilla slaps Love y’all 💪💪amazing pull box value always. Don’t sleep on the Morgan’s !
Best streamer on Whatnot! Make sure you catch his shows! A+ Such a great stream! Awesome people! I didn’t think this was ever getting 2 mw. But the mail service finally came thru. Appreciate ya travmo. Amazing times