Bewertungen (1.647)always the highest quality cards and care! Always great cards from Trinity! 😊 The best proxies available. Thank you again for the givy! Epic! Amazing proxies to add to my collection! Arrived in great condition and super fast delivery too. Thank you 😊 15/10 Thanks for an excellent transaction The custom cards i ordered exceed me expectations really happy with them. They also gave me a bonus card from their stream. Awesome proxies, thank you! Always good cards. A little on the thick side but still good. these proxies are great! Thank you so much!! 🔥 foil proxies are clean, but the metal one is gas!!! hope to catch more of the commanders i use Always great stuff from Trinity Proxies! Shipped quickly and arrived just as fast! Thank you!! 10/10 in quality and design, and arrived faster than expected, I love proxies from trinity and I will definitely be ordering more as my decks need them. Just got my last order in, thank you, keep up the goonin work lol the first initial order was lost in USPS they sent me a new one and it arrived quick and perfect wonderful sellers, great community, the only people I use Whatnot for these days I love these guys! They have the best quality proxies and they’re always a treat to work with!
Amazing as usual. The best proxies on whatnot and it's not even close.