Bewertungen (134)Awesome seller! Fast shipping! Love them! bought this for my sons soccer teams! Thank you for the giveaway and beautiful beads!! 💜💜💜 I love my bracelets....My Jesus is missing the halo😭⚜️ Best seller. Love my items and very fast shipping. Highly recommend to everyone 💕🫶❤️ Excellent seller and even more excellent person. Love you sister. We are in this together. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I love my bracelet thank you. Plan to get more. love love love everything! quality and quality! thank you for the extras tooooooo! xoxo 😘 Very happy with my purchase. Love it 😍 Best giveaway ever. Great seller. 💕🫶❤️ Love the energy from the seller. Always entertaining. The quality of the items is awesome and unique. Will Return time and time again. I always love the beads n things I get from you!! thank you so much!!Thank you so much! I am so happy you love your items! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The best!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️ You're a blessing! Thank you! 😊😊 Love my little wolf! And the extras! Thank you! I am so glad you love your carving! 💖💖💖 Really great shows and beautiful GivvyS🎊🎉🎊🎉 the host is super sweet.💜Always great to have you in the show! Come on back and visit again! 🥰🥰🥰 thank you !! such a sweet person, thank you for the beautiful package I am so happy you enjoy your items. 😊 Thank you for your kind words. 🤗🤗🤗 Absolutely LOVE all my beads!!!Big smiles 😁 on my face from your words! I love that you are enjoying your beads! 😍😍😍 Beautiful and I mean beautiful beads. Enjoy the shows and shopping thereI am so happy you love your beads! Can't wait to see what you make! 😍😍😍 Beads are absolutely gorgeous, not to mention I had a great time on the stream. Can’t wait to pop on again!Come on down to visit! I love seeing friends in to visit! I am very Glad you enjoyed you items! 😊😊😊😊 wonderful seller as always! love her beyond measure and I always enjoy her shows!! ❤️❤️❤️Woman it is always a good time when you show up in my shows! I enjoy your happiness/quirkiness when you fine something to get! 🙂🙂❤️❤️❤️❤️ Everything is always packaged so nicely and with care. You really can’t beat shopping with Triple C! Thank you!! 😊 😊Your kind words mean the world to me! 🙂 I am so glad you enjoy the items you have gotten from my shop! 💖💖💖💖 Beautiful cinnabar bracelet. 😍🫶💜I am so glad you love your bracelet! I enjoy selling items that people enjoy as much as I do! 😊😊😊😊 I love my package. Every piece in my order is absolutely beautiful and thank you.I am so glad your items arrived safely and you love them! 💖💖💖 Definitely come back and share pictures of what you make! 😊😊😊😊