Bewertungen (159)I loved my purchase. Did not disappoint. Nice surprise to see free gift in package. Great prices and fast delivery. Great product with my purchase. Thank you. The packaging was beautiful and smelled so good thank for the bonus give I will be back 💜💜💜Beautifully packaged, awesome products, amazing seller!! 💅 #repeatcustomer Cute nails and fast shipping Beautiful nails!
Amazing prices!
Mother and daughter are soooo sweet!
Thank you for my gift!! As a first-time buyer, I'm very pleased with my nails arriving in great condition~! Thank you for the extra set too! 🤗🩷 Pretty Nails and Pens ♥️ Thank you amazing nails and pen, the box smells so good 💞🫶 Excellent quality super fast shipping. Absolutely love the nails and all the freebies! 💕 The package smelled so good when I opened it, and all the nails are such great quality. You can really tell that the package was handled with so much love and care—they made sure everything was packed securely.
I can truly feel the love and effort from this sweet mom-and-daughter duo. They’re both so, so sweet! 🥰 Thank you so much for the beautiful nails and the thoughtful freebies. I absolutely love everything! 💅🏻💕
Xoxo,
Love you both! 🎀🥰 I love them so much! Plz tell me what perfume you spray on the paper too?! 👀 so good 😍😍 Thank you so much for my pretty nails 💕 I received all of my beautiful 🤩 nails thank you so much ☺️ Gorgeous sets!
Amazing prices!
Lovely sellers!! I love my nails!!! Thank you so much. And thank you for the free gifts 🩷🩷 love everything They’re so cute! Amazing quality. Honestly I’m shook like WHAT?! It’s like I came from the nail salon. I absolutely love them. And they arrived so fast! Thank you! 💚 the quality of the nails are so really nice. thank you for being so quick to ship also. Thank you for my nails. They are so cute and when I opened the envelope, it smelled amazing. Amazing as always!!!! Thank you 🫶🏼💕 Ty my sister loved the set I got her!