Bewertungen (2.192)Great seller with great advice Awesome host! Amazing community education! Thank you so much!! Amazing seller/mod teacher
Highly recommend you check her out Ty!!! Awesome lady and great information! Love your lives! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller, great purchase, and an all-around wonderful Whatnot experience—highly recommend! ❤️ Love the bookmarks!
Great seller!!! Very informative Great buy, fast shipping 😊 Super fast shipping!! Books always in super great condition! So grateful for you! 🐢🫶🏼 Thank you for my book! It came in great condition and I finished it already. 🫶✨️📚 Called me crusty then sent me a Disney lotion!! It’s limited edition… so I don’t know if to be offended or grateful 😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you so much! Amazing seller. Shipped quickly and had a personal touch to you order. Love these little book magnets! Thank you! I always learn something new in turtlelovin’s seller supports. She’s very supportive of other sellers, and she has a great sense of humor. 11/10! Thank you for my book! Cant wait to read it. 📚✨️🫶 I finally was able to pick up this package today. I can't wait to read it. it is now on top of my mountain of books to be read. I love Sherlock Holmes.