Bewertungen (401)Received all my cutie cards fast and in amazing condition. Thank you 🙌🏼🫶🏼 thank you so much again!! 🫶🏽 such cute cards! Sweetest seller, I love your streams always, 10/10, also has the fastest shipping and love the packaging!!🥹🫶🏽💕💖 The best and sweetest person, always helpful when I’m trying to look for cute cards that I don’t have, thank you so much queen I love everything!!💕💕💖 As always 10/10 overall! Thank you so much 💕 Very Fast Shipping 🏃🏽🏃🏽🤟🏾😤
Great product ‼️‼️ Always enjoy the streams! Can count on finding cute cards and they arrive fast 🙌🏼 thank you will always be back for more cutie cards 🫶🏼 daughter loved her cards thank you👍🏼⭐️💯 One of my favorite sellers!! Every single night
I pray that my chest are sitting right
Moulin Rouge
My corset is so tight
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole (I feel like)
And every single day
I wake up, the world is my buffet
I fly out, f*** up another stage
Babygirl in control
I feel like Nicole
I feel like
Ooh
Spent a couple hours in my room
Should I wear Louboutins or Jimmy Choos?
Try 'em in the mirror, fully nude
Like, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh (Ooh)
My bra should probably be a bigger size
Maybe that's why they can't look me in my eyes
(They're up here)
Been a minute since the driver's been outside
I gotta slide, slide 🎤
such a sweet host and ADORABLE cards!! thank you so much!! <3 Amazing host and cards always arrive fast and in perfect condition. Thank you 🫶🏼 Well and cute packaging. All of my cards arrived in a timely manner and they are in good condition. Thank you! Such CUTE cards and the seller is super nice + fast shipping! ✨❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ immaculate cards thank you like always 👌🏼🫡 daughter loved them fast shipping and great packaging A+ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡇⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⢠⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠘⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣬⣍⡛⠒⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⣼⣧⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡈⠳⣄⡴⡿⠉⠘⠁⠀⠛⠉⠻⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠆⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠀⠤⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣷⢀⡸⠧⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠸⣶⣾⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣻⡫⣏⠆⠀⣜⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠫⠿⠃⢤⣬⠧⢴⠀⠀⣠⡿⢋⣻⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠣⣀⣜⣤⣾⡿⠁⠀⠀⡿⢣⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⣻⠛⠛⠿⠛⠛⠛⠉⢣⠀⠀⣰⠇⡈⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣴⣶⠲⣶⣶⣟⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡈⠀⡆⢹⣿⡏⠠⣦⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣼⢄⠈⠉⣇⢀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⣇⣼⣿⣷⠞⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⡉⠛⣷⣠⣾⠿⣶⣇⠀⣆⣾⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡯⢣⡈⢙⢾⠉⠀⠀⠑⣜⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣯⣉⡆⠑⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠉⠉⠙⢿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⣶⣴⣾⣷⣤⣶⣾⣷⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⡰⢡⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠛⠋⠛⢿⣿⣥⣭⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⠝⣦⠤⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢒⠟⠛⢻⣿⠁⣰⡿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠈⠂⠒⠒⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀ Loved the mystery surprise spin! Was a fun new way to get cutie cards look forward to the next. As always thank you for the fast shipping and for protecting the cards so they arrive in great condition. 🫶🏼