Bewertungen (454)Awesome seller. Fast shipping m, great product. One of the best hosts on whatnot I am OBSESSED with my skull pocket knife! Plus I got it for an insanely good deal! 🔥🔥🔥 On a nice cool night I stayed up for the heat to warm my undercarriage and I wasn’t disappointed. Had some great stuff to offer with some great people in the chat!! Thank you I didn’t know there was a bonus till I got home! Thank you tx_heat🔥🔥🔥🔥 Very pleased with my purchase. Excellent art work on knife and prints. I will definitely buy from you again. I've been showing off the knife I got from you and my friends loved it. In the future I liked to maybe buy a teardrop Damascus fixed knife from you. Thank you so much. I was over at Rob and Brandis this weekend telling them thanks for sharing your show with me. very enjoyable show and can't wait to see your next shows. My favorite show on this APP!!! Thanks for the awesome heat bro. Tx_hears shows are a must watch! ALWAYS FIRE 🔥 YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED🙌🏼🙌🏼 absolute masterpiece of knives in this bulk box. you got me blown away. I cannot say enough about how awesome the show is. and the quality of knives that you get are superior and sharp. never a dull show. no pun intended Can't say enough about this dude! A+ A+++++! Shop packed full of the coolest most unique stuff! I am hooked to say the least! Great seller and awesome knives. Five stars all the way around.🤘🏾🔥🔥🤘🏾 TX_heat’s shows and games are fun and enjoyable. He describes all products to the audience. I always look forward to attending his shows. All products are great quality and cool looking. Tx_heat is a pretty generous guy and helps other hosts by promoting their shows. He’s gained a loyal customer for life. 🔥🔥🔥 items and 🔥🔥 shows. Always a good time! This is the place to get your knives!! I cannot express how amazing these knives are! And how above and beyond he goes to make sure you get great customer service each and every single time! He always let's you know just how much you're appreciated when you're in the show and you'll know again when you receive your order! I can't tell you just how excited I was opening the box to find extra things that I didn't order! And he does that just because he wants to show you that you're a valued customer! Thank you! Always fire 🔥 🔪😊🙏 Sickk items! Super duper guy with a shop packed with epic unique novelties. Please support this great seller! Amazing Seller 👏 Amazing Quality Knives Amazing Customer service! Thank you Tx Heat 🔥 ♡ #1 BEST SELLER ON THE APP!!! Show is so much fun! Just opened my package and he sent me two gifts!!! LOVE my new Mickey Mouse knife and the Crow comic too!!! Can’t wait for Tx_Heats next show!!! DO NOT MISS OUT!!!! Absolutely amazing seller, great knifes. ♥️♥️♥️ Never disappoints. Love my stuff. This show never lets me down all the mystery bags are all bangers you will not be disappointed. Always 5 stars for tx_heat he brings the 🔥🔥🔥amazing deals. Thanks for my free gift! Everyone needs to checkout his shows. Mark is a 1of1, goes above and beyond. Thanks bro for being such a good friend!