Bewertungen (436)Lovely items. Never hesitate to buy from the seller. Very happy with purchase! Wonderful seller—hope to be back again! Great aeller. ty. Great attention to detail. very friendly PERFECT!!! Everything was packaged well too and even came with a cute drawing! Thank you. 🩷 Such great items so cute thank you!! So cuuuute and came so fast Super excited for these items thanks Great items, great show, and super-fast shipping! Everything arrived exactly as described and was packaged with care. It was a wonderful buying experience from start to finish. I'II definitely be back for more. Highly recommend! 🫶 I love my Clawdeen keychain. I almost don’t want to put it with my keys it’s so pretty but I also wanna show it off. The shipping was really fast. Thank you so much. My wife loved the keychains and the drawing as well thank you so much! Beautiful piece! Exactly as described, packaged well, and shipped quickly. Thank you! packaged well, everything was perfect Love my new keychains! Definitely recommend! genuinely one of the sweetest sellers and i very much love the custom art on the doll clothes in person, tysm (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) love these earrings so much they are so cute!! thank you!! Beautiful art! You are really talented! I love them! I love the earrings, and the art is a lovely touch. Thank you for my wonderful stickers!! I will be back!
Delivery had a time with the box but everything inside was safely packaged and in such great condition, love everything! Tysm ^_^ Love them soo much and the artwork! 💖 So cute! Came packaged perfectly and I can’t wait to collect more!! Love my drawing! Such a personal touch!