Bewertungen (539)packed well and shipped fast. highly recommend fantastic coin. highly recommend seller and coin as described 👌 Fast sipping and very well packaged. Would recommend good deals Excellent stickers and coins and fast shipping. I'm looking forward to hanging out at a show sometime. Thank you for the bonus. Amazing seller, great prices, and the item arrived super fast! fantastic. as described. very well packaged. arrived fast to the uk. thanks again. WOW 🤯🤯🤯🤯 !!!!!!! Thank you so much for this absolutely amazingly Gorgeous 1964-D Washington Quarter dripping with color. The pictures you sent were stunning. When I got the coin in hand, KA-BAM !!!!!! That coin left 3rd degree burns on my fingers from how much fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 it has on it. But seriously, thank you uncertainty from the bottom of my heart. You didn't have to sell me that, but you did. Thank you so very much. Great seller, combined two separate items for me with a great price! I’ll be checking out their store every time I shop! Thank you so much for the transaction. You were quick to communicate back with aore than fair counter offer and your shipping was perfect as it arrived in time for my son's birthday today. thank you for being a great seller! had an issue with the assay being damaged but seller made it right Packaging and shipping were top tier! Super excited about this purchase! Amazing seller with incredible products. Will always be one of my top 5 go to’s for all things bullion and numismatics!!! looked more tarnished in the picture than it actually was but I love it Awesome seller. Highly recommend. Thanks for the extra gram. Love my purchase!!! Great packaging, beautiful slabs. I’d happily buy from them again. Great seller. Contacted before purchase and received a quick response. Quick shipping, and great items. Thank you, I will definitely be back. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ He’s my friend and has some of the best bin items ever!
Ilikehimalot! Thanks buddy!