Bewertungen (67)Stunning jewelry!!! Jenn is the best!!! I’m happy with all the jewelry😊good packaging and fast shipping. Thank you! Stunning jewelry!!! Came super fast and packaged well!!! Amazing seller 10/10 I’ve gotten so many beautiful pieces! Thank you so much! Love my earrings and thanks for the freebies! Stunning jewelry!!! I love Jenn!!! She always has the best jewelry!!! 5 stars 🌟 🤩 ✨️ undergroundfoundVerkäufer
Thankyou! 💖✨ Beautiful handmade earrings!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
Thankyou for believing in my craft 💖✨🎻😭 Pretty_filled_things always has stunning jewelry!!! Jenn is the best and I love her so much!!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
My love for you is endless and forever!!! ❤️✨❤️✨ The bracelet was so cute!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
Thankyou friend! 💖✨ Stunning jewelry my twin!!! I love you Jenn!!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
Official twinkies 😉😂 jenn rocks!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
Says the rock star 💫 🌹🌹🌹 Jenn is absolutely the best!!! Stunning jewelry!!! I loved everything!!! Thank you for the freebies!!! Twinning now!!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
You’re the best 🥂👏🏻💖 Stunning jewelry!!! Jenn always has the best jewelry!!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
A million thank you’s!!! 💖💖💖💖💖 loved everything I gotundergroundfoundVerkäufer
So happy you loved your gets! Always feel blessed with your company 🥰🥰 Love all ! Thank you undergroundfoundVerkäufer
So much fun! Thanks for hanging with me 🥰🥰 Thank you so much! Lovely pieces!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
Loved having you at the show! 🙏🏻🥰❤️ Jenn is the best!! She always has great jewelry!!!undergroundfoundVerkäufer
🥰🥰🥰❤️ Great pieces and fun showundergroundfoundVerkäufer
Loved having you there! 🥰🥰 Jenn always has the best jewelry!!! I love Jenn!!!