Bewertungen (534)This lady just sets the par for out of this world. Another amazing design and cup build. Words can’t describe it. I promise give her an idea and let that beautiful brain bring such amazing art to life. Thank you. undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
😘 Beautiful Boards! Great work and a really great show! Full of contagious energy. Very fun show and amazing deals. Get in when you can. You won't regret it. undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you 😊 This feedback warms my heart ❤️ Thank you again!!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to create something special for you ❤️ Got my towels few weeks before and now the cutting board, (the player card is a great add-in) ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, MOST POSITIVE SELLER ON ANY APP! Much love my lady and THANK YOU. Keep being youundertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Awww thank you 😊 I absolutely love my tumbler! I will definitely buy more and she will custom it for you.undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
So happy you like your tumbler 😊❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Fantastic show, awesome energy, and fast shipping! check her out!! 🤙undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you 😊 🥰 Absolutely awesome, fast shippingundertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you 😊 Awesome seller with such unique custom products. High quality. Highly recommended. Thank you for the freebies and amazing packaging. You’re truly one of a kind!!!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Awww, your order was special to me so I wanted you to get something special.❤️ Go Dawgs! Ready for some football! Thanks!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
❤️❤️ The best around for all team accessories and personal hand made with love 🫶🫡 appreciate it the most and will recommend you stop by and see the great products she makes is incredible!!!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you so much 😊 I am so glad you love your items❤️ Awesome everything! Had a blast! Thanks for the Givie too! I’ll be back!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
You’re welcome ☺️ Enjoyed having you ❤️ There are no words to describe how amazing she is, the towels that she makes, cups, boards anything you want she has it, fast shipping, wonderful beautiful warm heart ❤️ I can’t thank you enough thank you so much, don’t sleep on her people undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Item as described. Fast mailing. Great communication! Would buy again 😊. Thanks!!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for your purchase 😊 I love them thank you so much undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
You’re welcome 😉🥰 Wow!! Amazing woman. Fun games. You will be amazed of this woman and her work. Puts extra love in every package. Thank you umbrella. You’re the sweetest. ❤️❤️❤️❤️undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
You’re very welcome ☺️❤️ She’s amazing undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
😘🥰 Another entertaining and fun show!! Items shipped fast and packaged great to protect from any damage!! A++, I'd give 10 stars but I can't unfortunately!!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
😘💋 Thank you 😊 Loved the energy in the show and the tiles as well thank you - ONE ❤️ 👊🏽-undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback 😘 Thank You So Much!!! Very Satisfied With My Order!!!!! Thank You!! Will definitely get more. I hung it up on my wall lol. Thank you girlie🥰🥰undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Thank-you, appreciate it.undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
You’re very welcome 😊❤️ This lady is amazing, her work is over the top. Only thing to possibly beat here quality of work is her personality. Absolute 🔥. Love the shows love the energy. And thank you so much for those little extras that make things that much sweeter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Under the Umbrella is where you wanna hang out. 😊 undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Best personality on Whatnot!! Super fun (Semi crazy🤪, Joking)! Her products are very nice and as advertised! If you're in a bad mood, join her show and I promise she will put a smile on your face. The little extra things she does to show her appreciation aren't necessary but are appreciated!! Fast shipping, Great packaging and all around someone that I would recommend to anyone!!undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 I had loads of fun 🤩 with you there ❤️ Awesome thank you undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Love these. Thank you so much 😊 undertheumbrellaVerkäufer
Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰