Bewertungen (10.379)The scarf is beautiful! Thank you so much! Love your shows! Beautiful items with great prices!!! Super fast shipping!!! Thank you for the givvy socks Love her stuff. Carefully curated. Extremely happy with my purchases. excellent seller. Highly recommend. Love everything. You always have the shows with the best clothes! Thank you very much.
thank ypu for my giveaway prize. ypu ladies are the best. Beautiful scarf. Great for fall. Thank you. I’m gonna be honest with this one, I’m a little disappointed. I received a dress that I was really excited about and it wasn’t stated that there was a missing piece to it that ties the dress up in the back, making it a piece I cannot wear. The slip dress also has transfer dye on it, making it pink instead of white in some areas. Everything else was fantastic, just a bit inconvenient for the items I purchased specifically for vacation.
So very nice 😊 thank you! I’m obsessed with my boho pants! Need in every color! Thank you! Love it all! Thanks for the sweet giveaway too! gross material. feels like plastic Always love the show this mother daughter duo is amazing . They bring fabulous finds at an incredible price! Quality is always on point.
My favorite show on Whatnot 🥰 Fast shipping!! Great experience
thank you so much for the beautiful lace duster. my closet looks so beautiful with all i have bought from you beautiful woman.. and the compliments I get are numerous...I truly appreciate you both so much Thank You for great selection & quick shipping! I’ll be back and glad I found your show Such a nice seller!!! Good name brand clothes too! Will be watching again soon! as always beautiful piece , I absolutely love shopping with Danielle and Tionna . such awesome woman..