Bewertungen (1.649)packaged so nice and neat, she put so much care and effort in my packaged items. she even made stickers of my fox baby that made me giggle packaged nicely and with care. love the stickers and my LPS!!! Definitely will keep shopping from her!! TYSM!! I’m so happy to have another angora cat!! Very grateful for Laura’s kindness! She puts so much care into each and every package and it goes a long way. Always very confident buying from her. Her shows are always a fun way to spend my night. I love her stickers too!! They are such good quality and so adorable! Thank you! So so happy with another order from you Laura, packing was not only cute but nice and safe. Loved the extra stickers AMAZINGGG!! i loved my new pets !! thank you for the stickers too !! 100/10 !!!🫶🏽 The pets are so clean, and great condition. Will communicate if not. stream was very fun to watch. Will buy from seller again! great packaging and I love the pets! Everything came packaged beautifully and I love my new pets! Tysm💕 Awesome and outstandingggg!!! Once again guys, you haveee to come to Laura’s shows!!! 😩😩 she’s such a sweetheart, the vibes are amazing, and the whole show is always awesome!!!! Thank you so so much 🩷🩷 When you go to Laura’s shows, she will make you feel seen and heard. When you get your package from her she will make you feel special, important and loved. At least, that’s been my experience every single time. everything was packaged so nicely and carefully, and i even got some extra cute stickers and magnets! the items were exactly as shown and im really happy to get all of these accessories, thank you! Could not be happier! Everything came in perf condition and was packaged super carefully. The seller is sweet and her lives are entertaining! 🤍😋 My glass eye spider needed a hammock bed lol thank you!! It’s been awesome buying from Urala, she’s super sweet and the shipment came faster than I thought 👀👀💜 Perfect as always! Always a good day when Laura’s orders come in 💕 My house looks wonderful! I am so happy with my order and it arrived right on time ! This seller did great, thank you so much !!!! We’re taught early on in life that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Laura is the exception. I’m convinced her heart is made of pure gold. If you could only see the package she sent me, you would realize how much she cares about this community. Laura is the real deal. Her love and kindness and care is unmatched. She knows I love her, but I want you all to know that, too. Laura is so incredibly special. She has supported me in ways no one else has. Honestly I’m overwhelmed. Laura, you are unbelievable, and I wish all the very best for you on this app and in life. I know you don’t need my help or my support, but you have it, regardless. I love what you’re doing. I love how you’re doing it. And I am here for you! ♥️ Would give lots & lots more stars if I could! Amazing seller! Buy with confidence!