Bewertungen (1.225)My items were well packaged, and they are absolutely gorgeous will definitely be purchasing from This seller again💕 very nice will visit again thank so much Super fast shipping highly recommended! Very happy with everything. I will shop again soon. Thanks for the fast shipping!❤️ item just as shown (no surprises), very good quality! Seller is awesome 👍 great iteams, came fast. I will be coming back!🥰 Loved Everything!!🥰😁 Thank you so much!!😊 I received my package today and I love it. I can’t wait to join another live and purchase more items from the seller. Loved all the products that I got, and the host was incredibly friendly I just love everything I get from her. Comes fast and always a little something extra inside. One of my favorite shops to shop from! Love my items and this seller! Thank you for the free gift Amazing every time! I keep coming back! Love this show! 🤩 Great products! Will definitely reorder!