Bewertungen (107.266)Thanks vcvinyl for my album today. It just came in today and everything looks great 👍. Thanks Caden for everything! I'll see you guys again soon on the auctions! Arrived fast and well packaged as always! wow!!! lightening fast!!!! Thanks VCVinyl! At this rate I’m gonna have a Shania Twain for each day of the week. Appreciate the givvy nonetheless, got a great vinyl to listen to aside from Shania. Package arrived fast and secure. Thanks again from a great seller! Fast shipping! Arrived in great condition. I give 5 starts because I’ve shopped with VC often, and this has never happened, but Giveaway was completely crushed, and bent. I’m sure it happened during shipping. The post office needs to be more careful. Amazing Deals! Fun show! Phenomenal Seller! Safe snd Fast Shipping! A++++++ Transaction! Don't miss the shows! BOOKMARK EVERYTHING! Thanks for the giveaway goats! 🐐 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐! The best! You guys rock! 🤘 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘! The thing doesn’t even work for the shirt. It works when it’s off and when I out it on it stops working. Idk how yall are storing your records in the warehouse but almost every vinyl I e gotten from you all have been very warped including this one. Super fast shipping! These boys always deliver! love the clothing sales. keep 'em coming! awesome stuff! Item came as shown. Shipping was quick. Thanks again Mike Thank you for my album it just came in today and everything looks great 👍! Like always you guys are the best! Delivery was fast 🏃♂️! Thanks Mike for your help! Awesome seller. Happy with all purchases from them so far. Fast shipping & packed well. Thank you so much for the awesome givvy!