Bewertungen (491)Fantastic Seller, Fun Show, Fast and Secure Shipping, Love The Cards, Thanks! ♠️♥️♣️♦️ Ty for the TN state cards! thank you love my cards. I will be buying more when you have them again Amazing cards at an amazing price!! Thank you so much!! I had a pretty big stack of cards which got here safely! Always a fun time with such great cards to choose from. I love these cutie cards so much! Thank you! Always has great cards!!! 🃏 🧡 thank you so much veeble. always a pleasure. she is an awesome seller with great prices and a great selection of cards. thank you so much She always has what I need for my collections! Veeblefetzer for the win!! 👏🏻❤️ Thanks so much for the givvy and I love my new cards!! Love my new cards! Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing cards & deals & shipping from this seller! Will be back! 10/10 thank you so much friend you know that I will be back it's always a pleasure with this seller. thank you so much super fun show with great cards and an awesome seller. Cutest Hershey cards, thank you so much! These cards were amazing!! TY🧡🍏