Bewertungen (22)Thank you so much for all of my amazing goodies❤️ you quickly became a show I wanna continue watching 🥰❤️ thank you for being so kind to me and everyone else who joins your lives❤️❤️ & seriously thank you for helping me make my kids happy. They were so excited when they got their animal hospital beads❤️❤️❤️ Found this show and I’m so happy I did!!! Their cuteness level was out of this world! These metal beads I got are so adorable!!! Got a sailor moon for me and my daughter, which she loved, and the others were just as cute and I’m completely obsessed 😍 Seller was so kind, patient, super supportive and we had good conversations with many laughs. Shipping was in great time and everything packaged with care. Thank you so so much for everything! I’m so excited to come back and get more! It’s been such a pleasure 🤗🫶🏽 Absolutely loved my items! tysm ❤️ Loved my iteams!! Seller had very unique charms and focal beads :)!!
Love my items & the givvys are so cute!! Thank you! 🫶🏽💛 Great things and beautiful for such a great price Hands down one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! Not only are the prices incredibly reasonable, but she also has the absolute sweetest soul. The energy in the stream is always amazing, and the items arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend buying from them! ✨