Bewertungen (1.285)Another outstanding knife from Vero, and a really nice T-shirt. If you want to enjoy a show, get high quality merchandise with fast shipping, then the Vero Whatnot stream is what you should be watching. great products! also, v-logo shirt fits to size, it is not slim fit, thank you! 🔥 as per usual, cold brew and “krispy” bangers!!!! Thank you so much these pry bars are awesome! 😎 Fun, fidgety knife!! Thank you As always with Vero and his team perfect in every way awesome looking knife and tool kit! thank you! amazing as always thank you first time on the show and everything is perfect! thank you Vero crew!!! High quality, beautiful handkerchief. I plan on buying at least two more. Received my purchase today, and it is better than expected. A top notch job of anodizing the scales, and a beautiful grind on the blade upped this knife into another stratosphere. Plus the show is extremely fun to watch, everyone has a good time. Amazing custom Aura. I've yet to buy a product I have not like. Joseph Veros' designs are top notch awesome giveaway!! sweet baggie of goodness! thank yall everything Vero I own is quality! amazing knife and fast shipping thank you for the giveaway