Bewertungen (88)OMGOODNESS! I love my hobo alligator nickel!! It is so stinking cute! So much better to look at in person. What made this more special was the added surprise you sent me! Talk about gorgeous! I have always wanted to add Marilyn Monroe to my collection some way of form and you made it happen!! What an awsome surprise sending me a 1 grain silver card of her! Thank you again for working with me on the Price and fast shipping! You rock! Shipped super fast, packaged securely, item as described. Great purchase. Would buy from again. Got stolen thru shipping but got refunded right away and the seller messaged me apologizing will he ordering nor when I’m able too I didn’t get it in the mail and it say it was delivered today now what do it doI'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with USPS, your package was marked delivered - if you don't have it, I would check with your local USPS office to see if they can locate it. hopefully it arrives today, there have been a few times where they scan a package as delivered and it arrives the next day. Great collectors items. Quick shipping. Quick shipping. Nice collectors piece. Great prices fast shipping, quick response, awesome seller super happy, fast shipping great prices!!!! Vinally is a true QUEEN thank you so much for the super fast shipping and amazing streams you are diamond 💎 😘😘😘 Vinally is absolutely awesome! Super chill amazing deals and crazy fast shipping! She runs a great stream you won’t want to miss! I love her soooooo much!! If I could swipe on every item I would ❤️ thank you!!😊 item shipped very quickly and was packaged very well. would definitely purchase from this seller again! Great items in amazing condition & FAST shipping!! . A little bit of everything in her show. I will definitely be back to check out this seller! 10/10 awesome seller and amazing job packaging Great seller. very cool items. Shipping was very fast. Packaging was extremely good and would took a ton for it to ever get damaged with how good it was done. My favorite person! Such a great time hanging out here with the family! Amazing deals Crazy fast shipping and all the love! Thank you!!🙏 love my new copper round. thx! Coins exceeded expectations… very nice.