Bewertungen (21)Thank you for the Amazon gift card that you emailed to me ASAP!! I appreciate it so much and was just glad to have joined the raid to wish @arleneperry a HBD that day!! 😊 Love the Intrusive Thoughts Bracelet! it's perfect for gifts. Super sweet seller cutest little affirmation That I got from her. I put a big smile on my face. I will definitely be back in her show. Thank you for the motivation card and for my 1st purchase from you (Zenana brushed sweater). It was shipped out fast and arrived quickly. I especially appreciated the nice “thank you” card in my package. Tysm!! Great deals from an awesome seller!!! Thanks so much! nice givy and enjoyed chatting with you. tysm🩷 My sister LOVES her new top! Thank you so much! Loved the items, see you again soon 💕💕 Seller is super sweet and fast shipping!! Will most definitely visit more of where shows!