Bewertungen (70.117)fantastic breaker, great communication, and super fast shipping. Great stream and extremely quick shipping! Their floors are legit Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Thank you for the freebie You sent me 3 crap cards from 1991 stadium club instead of the rookie card and refractor that I got in the blaster box. Awesome seller! Great deals, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. Everything was packaged securely and professionally. Definitely recommend and will be buying again! Awesome seller! Great deals, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. Everything was packaged securely and professionally. Definitely recommend and will be buying again! Can’t believe I got a tom Brady slab for free! Actually insane. Great streams as always Item received, fast shipping Thank you for the free card
One of the best on whatnot Thank you for the free spot in the break!