Bewertungen (257)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A+ Seller! Super fast shipping, and everything arrived safely packed and exactly as shown on stream. Couldn't be happier with this pick-up. Will definitely be back for future shows! Whimsy has so many unique items and I love that about her shows. No two items are the same. Thank you, friend for the fast shipping and great packaging. Another amazing purchase that I love 💕 Awesome givvy. Ty so much! Amazing seller! Thank you for the givvy💕 recommend this seller!! thank you it's perfect! Will get more and it came so fast! Love it!! Thank you💝💖💚🧡💛💜♥️ Sweetest seller ever and A+ packaging! Everything was super secure and professionally handled. You can tell they really care about their customers. Thank you! great stuff great prices fast delivery I love Whimsy! She has such an amazing range of inventory and always mixes things up, which I love. Items are always packed with care and shipping is super fast. Love the DVD’s 💕 Fast shipping great items wonderful seller Awesome seller! Great deals! Don’t miss out! 🩷💚 Great seller fast shipping shop with confidence always fun and whimsy here. thanks for being you ❤️ Such fun shopping here!! 💜♥️💙🧡💚🩷💛❤️🛼 Lovely seller ! Will be back