Bewertungen (7.849)Awesome hat pins!!! A great dude in the community as well!!! I got laid because of these pins and blips! I was three payments behind on my mortgage when I entered this stream. I am now four payments behind, but I own an absolutely sick hat pin. Financial literacy is temporary. Drip is forever. 10/10 seller. Appreciate the extra pin with my order Chris! good detail on blip. thank you. Thank you for adding the batman blip!!! :) Pin is fire 🔥 better in hand 🔥🔥🔥 pins and fun show to be in!!! In addition to always having a🔥 selection of hats, these pins and blips made by Chris are so addicting. He really is a top-notch seller. Outstanding customer service. Appreciate you! Awesome stuff as always. Super stoked on the collab blip, it looks amazing! Taco pinz for the winnnnn 🙌 🔥 🌮 🔥 🌮 Thank you brotha 🔥 blip 🤝 Chris is always looking out for everyone and is a very humble person. He has helped me grow my pin and blip collection like crazy. He is always making new pins and also sells hats that are very good quality!!!! compliments hat great satudays bottle opener comes in handy Fast shipping. Pins are 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you!!
You are awesome Chris. If you aren’t buying pins and hats from Whipple what are you doing? Straight ⛽️ like always. Thank you for the giveaway! Always 🔥 pick ups‼️‼️ Appreciate you bro‼️‼️ Love this show! All bangers from hats to pins! Also love following the journey! Keep it up!