Bewertungen (1.293)This McCoy planter is so unique and one of my favorite McCoy pieces to date. Thank you Becky for always bringing such unique and wonderful items to your show. Love you, mean it 😘 Absolutely perfect! I loved everything! Pink McCoy bowl was 🔥! 💕💕 So beautiful, thank you!! AMAZING!! Fantabulous books and amazing primitives, not to mention the best displays on Whatnot!! This was my favorite package to open yet - I gasped when I saw the antique books. I love it all so much! 🫶🏼 Fabulous seller!! Awesome packing!! Thank you!! Arrived without incident. Thank you for wrapping SO well! LOVEEEEE! Neverrrrrr disappointed!!! Thank you so much!! Sooooo happy with this gorgeous hat. Carefully packaged and speedy shipment. Love this piece! Thank you so much!😊 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged amazingly! I love everything! Favorite seller😊. The antique butter mold is my fav💕 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged amazingly! I love everything! Favorite seller😊. The antique butter mold is my fav💕 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged amazingly! I love everything! Favorite seller😊. The antique butter mold is my fav💕 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged amazingly! I love everything! Favorite seller😊. The antique butter mold is my fav💕 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged amazingly! I love everything! Favorite seller😊. The antique butter mold is my fav💕 Thank you so much! Everything was packaged amazingly! I love everything! Favorite seller😊. The antique butter mold is my fav💕 I love the crock but especially the books!! They smell soooo good!!😂 Again, another great box of goodies from this amazing seller. Love everything but especially this vintage sho shine tin with the original brushes. One of my favorite vintage pieces ever! Thank you so much. Love whitebarnchic! She has the best stuff! This Tonala vase is gorgeous and proudly on display with my collection. Thank you for always bringing amazing items to your shows. You are a jewel 💎💎 You said the color in these bowls was amazing and you were right. They are gorgeous little bowls. I love them and somehow a 3rd bowl showed up in my box 😉. Thank you for being such a kind and caring person. Everything is gorgeous and you are amazing!! I can’t wait to get my treasures on display. Week after week you offer such wonderful pieces in your show. Thank you so much. Cute little lamp! Thank you for the care in packaging! the plate was wrapped exceptionally well!! Love it!