Bewertungen (242)Thank you willl it arrived safe and sound and amazing streamer here yall should check him out 🙌🙌🔥🔥 Got it. Thanks. Great fig and great prices! Great seller!! Quick shipping. Great figs! Thanks! Packaging couldve been better but good condition on arrival
will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Everything is wrapped the same, nobody else has had a problem with how I packaged. Should’ve been plenty of protection, especially if it arrived on the condition as said on stream. Willi is the goat will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
🫡 Very happy with my purchase !will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
So glad! Thanks for the purchase Excellentwill_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Appreciate it! Would let this guy watch my dog btwwill_of_the_brickVerkäufer
😂😂😂 Thank you Will! Fantastic streamer/shop. Got some sick figs for a good price (with reasonable wiggle room)! Very interactive and mindful of comments and requests! Will buy again very soon! will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Thank you for the review! So glad you stopped in thank you will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Ofc bro, thanks for stopping in Clean 🧼
will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
I appreciate you being a returning customer! Fig as shown, quick and easy delivery will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Thanks for the review! Great seller and fig arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks Will!will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Of course man. Happy to hear! Quick, and in perfect condition 🫡will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Glad to hear! Thanks for the purchase bro Great seller happy when I seen my package waiting for me when I got home both mini figs waiting for me to display them in my pc and this seller amazing will make anything right if anything is wrong with your order would do business again thank you :) will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
I appreciate your review! Love to sit came very fast no hassle at all nicely packed… appreciate it Willwill_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Absolutely Mike! Thanks for your review 🫡Have a great day! THE MAN! THANK U WILLI
will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Of course bro🫡🔥 Minifigure arrived in amazing condition. Great host, highly recommend A++ 💪👀will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Appreciate it bro. Thank you! This guy gave me a good deal and I got them quick. They arrived and are greatwill_of_the_brickVerkäufer
I’m so glad you’re happy with the purchase! That was the first time I ever deconstructed and put in numbered bags. Hope I did okay! The MANwill_of_the_brickVerkäufer
THATS YOU BRICKSTER Great seller!will_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Thanks for the review! Great packaging and great guy! Would buy from him againwill_of_the_brickVerkäufer
Appreciate the kind words, thanks for the purchase!!