Bewertungen (1.962)Came in excellent condition, very well packaged and fast shipping!!! Straight 🔥🔥🔥 Great customer service and products
Nothing but 🔥🔥🔥. If you need anything, Wiseguys will hook you up!!! Love the light up air mags !! You the best ! 👊🏻🫡 Everything was excellent !! Thank you! Smooth transaction as always! Thank you Mike! 🤩
10 ⭐️ all day! always enjoy buying from you guys THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! LOVE YOUR STREAMS AND GREAT DEALS! FAST SHIPPING!
A+++++ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ty for the giveaway Mike 🤌🏻🩷 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 You always have an incredible inventory of awesome mini shoes for Great Prices! Thank you! I love love my light up ! I will be back for more !! Mike Knows Shoes!!! Best show on Whatnot!!! Always has 🔥🔥🔥at great prices and very fast shipping! Love baby girls work. Looking forward to purchasing more. Wiseguys is the real deal! Always with heat 🔥at fair prices! You must catch his stream! Great show and host! Thanks for the clear cases! appreciate ya 💯 🔥🔥🔥🔥 pair of Jordan 1 DMX R.I.P 🙏🏻