Bewertungen (148)Overall, my experience was fantastic. The dedication to providing excellent service, ok shipping, and high-quality cards sets you apart in the bustling marketplace of Whatnot. If you're looking for a reliable seller who genuinely cares about their customers and their product, look no further. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller to anyone interested in expanding their sports card collection; you won't be disappointed!
Nice cards and great value here. Thank you and God bless 🙏🏽 ✝️ Not a bad seller gives good deals packaging could be better card got a little dinged up it transits also took along time to get here Did not get my package
I messaged you saying that I didn’t have enough shipping and I gave you a refund Thanks for that Sick Card! Great seller! Everything shipped in timely manner. much appreciated seller 5 stars 🌟 Thank you! I really appreciate it! Card came fast at a really good price highly recommend Nice card for a good price highly recommend awesome cards and great seller! 5⭐️Seller, Fast Shipping and Properly Packaged fast shipping great packaging awesome seller Thanks for the givvey! Highly recommend this seller, he’s still positive even when he’s losing. Great person in general. Fun streams everytime, great deals, fast and secure shipping. Buy with confidence, thanks bud 🫶✝️ Awesome young seller keeping the hobby alive. Thank you and God bless 🫶 ✝️ Could have been packed a little better. Other than that, great experience.