Bewertungen (687)amazing guy always helpful.. very knowledgeable in marvel and always a great show ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT! 🔥 Package was packed extremely well, shipped fast, and everything arrived safe and sound. Wolverine is legit great energy, knows his stuff, keeps the show moving, and actually cares about the buyers. One of those streams where you know you’re dealing with somebody who takes their business seriously. I’ll definitely be back! thanks for the great time bro!!! Thank you so much for my cards! I love my Jean hits and appreciate the extra base cards. Great show! Spidey green pmg?! Really!! Great show brotha! Cards arrived safe and sound! Thanks Rick! great cards. fun stream. good host. vc sesmic arrived safe an fast. thank you. 5 star Only the best with Wolvie🫡 appreciate you Charlie! insanely fast shipping + included some extra base cards I didn’t have! thank you!! What an amazing experience and first purchase! I can’t thank you enough! I bought into that break as an early birthday present for my 14 year old son and when he received his box- he was BEYOND excited/shocked at your generosity. We are so happy and are looking forward to stopping in again!!! THANK YOU!!! Wish we could give you more stars! ❤️That makes my heart soooo happy! I remember being a kid and opening packs looking for hits. It’s one of the most fun experiences from my childhood and I’m glad I was able to help make his birthday special. Take care and see ya on the breaks! gives the best deals and great guy 💪 One of my favorite sellers!!! Always a pleasure doing business!!! A++++++You rock! So happy you got the green PMG of Magneto! Appreciate the kind words! this dude is epic...his knowledge of marvel and values is second to none...he is an amazing streamer and great guy he has this customer for lifeThanks my friend! Thanks for the kind words! Thank you as always Wolvie!!! Amazing seller!!! A++++Appreciate you more than you know bro! Fast shipping, best packaging in the game! Recommend to everyone if you are a collector! amazing packing and great service top notch breaker and very knowledgeable of the product G.O.A.T. 🐐 Not enough stars in the universe to represent his rating.
Triple Threat:
Fulfillment - Secure and Lightning Fast
Value - Worth every penny
Service - Top of the Line
Appreciate you Wolvie!!! 🙏🏼Appreciate the love and support! I owe you guys everything! Great guy fun stream fast shipping Thanks big dog! Appreciate all the support! Awesome break! Great time with Wolvie and the community!Great time with yall too! Cant wait for some help with that 10 caser from ya! Ty! great show takes care of his followers Thanks for taking care of me too big daddy hahahaha