Bewertungen (566)wolf did his best to make sure post office wouldn't damage the side inserts. post office strikes again.Sorry usps didn’t take care of your package Awesome guy. Would recommend everyone to buy off of himI appreciate you my brother 🙏🏼 X Wolf absolutely crushed it! Amazing artwork, perfect fit, and an incredible addition to the collection. If you’re looking to level up your Pops and give them a truly custom look, X Wolf is the one to check out. Awesome work and highly recommended!Always appreciate the support and the shout outs 🙏🏼🙏🏼 When I say fast, I mean fast, I ordered it. I believe on saturday, and I got it on monday. fast shipping, it made me a really cool sleeve. That blows in the dark that goes with my theme. He gave me a great deal. 0 complaints 100 praises Of course 🙏🏼 thank you for the support Pop came in great condition. Great shipping and packaging.🙏🏼🙏🏼 thank you for the support Fire inserts 🔥🔥🔥I appreciate it 🙏🏼 thank you for the support As always my pops came in perfectly and very well packaged. thank you brotha.You are very welcome my brother 🙌🏼🙏🏼 Thank you for the givvy Wolf. Mystic loves her CC skin. As always perfect packaging and fast shipping. Thank you brotha.You are very welcome 🙏🏼 any time my brother Amazing man!! Love your workThank you so much 🙏🏼, thank you for all the support Fast shipping and even better packaging. Love my skins and inserts, as well as my Funko pop. Definitely will buy from again. Thank you Wolf my brotha.Appreciate it my brother 🙏🏼 Look great and great quality
Thank you I appreciate it 🙏🏼 Thank you so much. Love the inserts this was my first consignment work i ever paid for. the seller was very informative about how it was going to work. i got to pick my quote and colors. i was even given a free back insert of my choosing. they always informed me along the way as to what was going on. the price was right and when it was done they shipped it out to me fast and very well packaged. will be looking yo get more signed pops from them in the future. 10/10 would recommend to anyone wanting signed pops, regular pops, or inserts for their pops.Thank you so much 🙏🏼 I appreciate it Fast shipping and great packaging Appreciate the support 🙏🏼 Thank you for the insert. Great Trust worthy Seller, super quick communication. Highly recommend to anyone looking for Funkos or inserts. Thank you ✨You are very welcome 🙏🏼 anytime Great packaging and item in a great condition 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Thank you so much and appreciate the support 🙏🏼 Custom insert, awesome work Love the insert and My new to me Beast breathing Inosuke came in perfectly and very well packaged. Thank you Wolf. Goated with deals! And great service too Best inserts on this app and a great guy Appreciate the support 🙏🏼