Bewertungen (1.493)Thank you! Great deals and fast shipping. Thank you for my package 📦. I received it today. Can’t wait to use it. Thank so much!xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Thank you 😊 Thanks so much!!xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Thank you 😊 Not for sure what I was supposed to get but I received and envelope that had not been sealed still with the sticker on it.
xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Hello, you won a giveaway and you should have received a Predire serum. Our apologies if the envelope was opened. Please message us, we can send another one. Love the face mask. I can’t wait to use it. Thank you so much.xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Thank you 😊 Thank you so much!xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Thank you Love the show!! The host is awesome and always have great deals xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Thank you so much 😊 Great show, Great prices. thank you Love this show! Always great buys! And no annoying chat yells. Thank you! Love my Medicube masks! Thank you so much! Packaging and shipping was amazing. And the seller was so sweet that they took requests helping me get what I wanted. Thank you so much❤️❤️ Great seller gas shipping Love my purchase. Thank you! Great seller. Always satisfied with any purchase I make. Super fast shipping too.
Lots of great items for great prices but I’m missing a couples items!!! Disappointing xtrovertedxpressionsVerkäufer
Hello Brenda, what were you missing? Please message us as so we can open a claim with USPS. Please let us know. Thank you for the extras! Love this show! I was lucky enough to win a givvy prize from this seller. I received my package today and I couldn’t be more excited. This seller is incredibly generous and truly cares about their customers. Shipping is always fast. Whether it’s a givvy or a purchased order, you can expect high-quality products and an exceptional experience every time. Thank so much love everything ✨🫶🏼✨🫶🏼 Love this seller! Great items and great deals!