Bewertungen (394)Thank you for the giveaway! GREAT STREAMER! AMAZING GIVVYS AND CARDS!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Great seller a some givvys Packaged well appreciate the card. Thank you for my free giveaway. Great packaging and fast shipping the best in the biz. thanks Literally took all cards except one out of mags after spending nearly $200 on cards! Will not purchase from this seller again. Also tried to hype up every card he’s selling so buyer beware! This guy is a true whatnot scammer I bought multiple cards from him and didn’t receive any of them. SCAMMER!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUYTrying to message you about what happened so I can fix it but you’re not responding? I sent you the photo that’s usps took to show it was delivered. I’m very sorry about the inconvenience and plz message me back so I can make whatever happened right. puts cards in mags to entice purchases and is apparently such a scumbag that they take time to put them in top loaders even when you pay extremely adequate shipping. if your margins are that tight it's ok to quit selling. will probably reply with some kinda of bs excuse. Disappointed you took a $30 card out of the mag the best streamer on this app. must follow and watch great transaction. had an issue w a couple of cards and the seller refunded. A+ seller Thank you for the awesome card!!! Fast shipping and a great stream. Arrived fast and safe, well packed, good deal , thank you Thank you for the giveaway. Amazing show great cards. Fast shipment definitely will buy again. the best cards, best shipping and amazing show. must check it out!