Bewertungen (8.588)I received my package it arrived safely and so secure! This seller deserves so much credit! TYSM! I LOVE MY CARDS! If I could give 10 stars 🌟 I definitely would. Young 46 legit seller and top class packaging 📦. Takes care of his buyers! Thanks brother great show ! amazing packaging and got here fast and safely Best shipping handling timing everytime! Beautiful near mint card. Super fast shipping. Great prices. Great stream. item(s) arrived safe and sound. Great packing job. thanks. thanks again. Che' Great cards, Fun stream!! Packaged well and shipped fast. 🔥👍 Purchase and shipping went well Fast shipping and looks amazing Young 46 best secret fishing spot for Pokémon singles!!! A++++ HIGHLY RECOMMEND Packed well. Cards were all in great condition and shipping was fast. Phenomenal experience from start to finish! The quality is top-tier, shipping was insanely fast, and the description was 100% accurate. The item arrived in even better condition than expected, absolutely unbeatable value. I'll definitely be back for more! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Received quickly. Package was very protected. perfect packaging 📦 and fast shipping. Great packaging great card thanks man