Bewertungen (1.495)Excellent quality as usual ! thank you so much for my Diet Coke notebook!! I love it! Super underrated crystal seller, I love my items, thanks so much for the extras!!! Give her a follow and check out the beautiful items she has available!!! Thank you! Everything is amazing! Love my Baphomet, put him right on my work desk immediately. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love everything!
Thank you 😊 I'm so sorry for late review amazing crystals great Shipping great quality just amazing Awesome specimens. The uv on them is spectacular! Thank you so very much! Thank you so much Desi for my Diet Coke notebook it’s soo cute and I’ll use it for notes truly appreciate you and the good conversations we had too! Soo deep and real! Will definitely be back again mahalo nui loa!🫶🏼🙏🏼✨💜🩷💫✨ My wolf carving is even better in person!
Beautifully wrapped and arrived in amazing shape! Thank you 😊 Love my beautiful mined specimens! Love the seed packet givvy! Love how honest and down to earth the host is! A million thanks for everything! 🫶🏽😊 it's even more beautiful in person. TYSM ☺️ Literally plain rocks and candy, and little crystal chips in a “mystery bag.”Those "plain rocks" were fossils. Maybe educate yourself before irresponsibly bidding on things you don't even know what it is. Also, sellers include show notes for a reason. Hopefully you give other sellers a better experience by following my advice. Bless your heart.