Bewertungen (820)YPC the greatest streamer not only on whatnot but in existence. If you want to actually be taken care of, come see this stream. Guy is S tier all the way around. This is my glorious riftbound goat! Most fire cases and prices. Bro averages 10 fire pulls a day. Wish he streams every day. Quick shipping as well. YPC is the only Riftbound store (with a very few others one or two more) I comfortably purchase Riftbound sets and other miscellaneous TCG products.
YPC always takes care of the customers regardless whether or not a customer gets cooked or not.
This is the store I go without asking where you sourced the boxes from and such as he is fully transparent and hence receives great selection of products for livestream.
So again this is the store I go for Riftbound and other TCG making feel like home. YPC is the GOAT, always handles packages with care and his low key vibes on stream are inviting and relaxing! YPC is fundamentally on every level the best whatnot streamer Great seller, great packaging and fast shipping! One of the best streamers on this platform. Great personality and integrity. Thank you for the awesome pull!!!!
Fantastic and generous seller. Fast shipping as well. Would definitely buy from again! So far everything I have got I love thanks so much! Got the card I wanted. Fast shipping! Thanks! Bringing all the fire pulls and fire hands to the table. Well packaged awesome streamer !!! ❤️🔥 Best giveaway I ever got… humble dope stream.. good vibes.. best prices on DB.. must shop !!! packaged well and amazing price Always with the fast shipping the best My guy was the best guy I have ever had a chance to pull such an iconic card with literally lol fastest shipping full transparency and best customer service! best of luck to all rippers hes got them hot hands! Seller shipped quickly and had good energy during the live.