Bewertungen (4.372)all good, definitely buying again, top lad 👍🏻👍🏻 I never come away from Zaza’s shop unhappy. One of the best places to be on the platform. Everything packed well and shipped quickly. Exceptional value.
Splendid purchase and a very fun time, as always. I'm addicted to cardboard and, although my luck varies, I'm happy my money goes to Zaz regardless of my pulls. Kind, genuine bloke who puts on a good show and helps where he can. Keep it up! Quick, safe and delicious
Only the best packaging and shipping from the best MTG seller in the UK on Whatnot! I even got a free sticker. Thanks Zaz! Outstanding service as always Awesome show, items well packaged, props must be given for managing to get everything out in a timely manner on a pre-release weekend great seller and fast delivery thank you All arrived perfect as always! Zaz is the best mtg seller on whatnot. Always puts the customer first and has awesome variety of stock. Highly recommended and trusted seller Support your local TCG 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Zaz is great in every way! One of my most trusted Magic sellers 😊 All well packed as usual, love the new sticker, 5-Star! always the best mtg seller Amazing as always from Zaz 💜 Look, I know we joke about how addictive this game is but today’s parcel looks like it came from South America top seller. items are always perfect Perfect again. One of the, if not the best seller on this site One of the best seller on the site Amazing service and brilliant show. highly recommend just for the sticker. Thanks Zaz