Bewertungen (644)Awesome seller!!! Great products!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I paid for a bucket and the seller was so nice. She gave extra cute items!!! I really love buying from her. Great quality 😁 Always delivers quality products. Best customer service on whatnot by far. Shes the best and has everything you can think of and if she doesn't have she can probably order itzebra_industriesVerkäufer
Thank you so much!! Love your show!! I’ll definitely be back!zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Thank you so much! Thank you zebra_industriesVerkäufer
💕💕 Fabulous stickers. Thank you 💙🩵❤️💜🧡💛💚💗zebra_industriesVerkäufer
💕💕💕 Thank you for the givvy!!!!zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Very welcome! BEST SHOW AND HOST!!! I’ve ordered multiple times and never disappointed! High quality pieces at the best prices. You will not regret buying from her. Everything always arrives perfectly wrapped and in tact, and fast. 100/10 recommend! ❤️🔥zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Best MOD ever too!! You are simply the best To cute stickers!! zebra_industriesVerkäufer
I’m so glad you liked! Thank you sooo much for the givvy Pen!!!!Great seller!!!zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Very welcome! Thanks for always helping promote the shows! Lovezebra_industriesVerkäufer
💕 you! Awesome seller!! Great products!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Ditto!! Zebra_industries!!! 🤣😂 GIRLLLLL, THESE STICKERS!!! 😍😭🥹 They are SO CUTE and my daughter immediately went, “MINE.” 😂💀
Those babies are officially living their best life on her sticker wall 🧱✨ because apparently I was never actually the owner. 🤣
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! 🥹❤️ I adore you, your vibes, your energy, AND that beautiful face of yours! 😍😭💕 You’re just the whole package, girl! ♡zebra_industriesVerkäufer
🫖☕️👑 Zebra_industries, YOU’RE AN ANGEL ON EARTH 🌎🥹❤️ I absolutely LOVE hopping into your lives and watching your beautiful energy light up the whole room! ✨
And listen… I am SO INVESTED in the tea 🍵🤣 Ya girl likes the stories!! 😂👀 I’m here for the crystals AND the plot. 💀
AND THESE FREAKING TOWERS?! 💖😭 I gasped a GASP so loud! They are STUNNING!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! 🥹❤️
Everything was packaged to PERFECTION 👌📦… and somehow USPS still managed to break one. 😭 Like HOW?! WHAT DID THE PACKAGE DO TO YOU?! 😂🤦♀️
Thankfully the other two arrived absolutely perfect, and hubby came in clutch and saved the third! 🥹❤️
You’re seriously the BEST! Thank you a million times over! ♡✨zebra_industriesVerkäufer
You make my day!! Everything arrived safe and sound and well packaged. I’m very happy with everything I got.zebra_industriesVerkäufer
😍😍 Love my stickers especially the big one that says easily distracted by rocks 😂🤣💙💚🧡💛❤️♥️🩵💜💗zebra_industriesVerkäufer
You changed your username ?! Love you lady! Thanks 🩷zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Very welcome ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely in love with my pink opal heart Givy! 🩷✨ It’s even prettier in person and such a beautiful piece to add to my collection. The seller was so sweet, generous, and thoughtful, and packaged everything with care. I’m beyond happy with my win! Definitely a wonderful seller worth following and supporting. Thank you so much! 💕💎zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Thank you for supporting the show and sharing it out! You are awesome! nice pieceszebra_industriesVerkäufer
Thank you! I love everything I received!!!zebra_industriesVerkäufer
I was hoping so!! ZEBRA_INDUSTRIES… MISS MA’AM. 😂🖤
Thank you SO much for the sticker giveaway!! 🥹😍 But honestly, the sticker was only HALF the prize because you had me AND my husband sitting there CACKLING. 😭🤣
Your lives are seriously the BEST. 😂 I absolutely love you and your chaotic little corner of the internet. 🖤🤣
I’m SO happy I found you! 🥹😊🫶🏻 You’ve officially got both of us entertained now, so… congratulations, I guess? 😂😭
10/10 giveaway. 10/10 laughs. 100/10 live entertainment. 👏🤣🖤
Thank youuuuu! ♡♡zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Miss ma’am right back at ya! You are fully indoctrinated into the family! Thank you zebra_industriesVerkäufer
Very welcome 🐼🐻❄️🐻🐨zebra_industriesVerkäufer
💕