Reviews (701)Fast shipping and great packaging of the captain 😉. Clock as described. Thanks again and hope to support you with future purchases. Highly recommend! THAK YOU! EVERYTHING WAS RECEIVED O GOOD ORDER. I APPRECIATE THE QUICK SHIPPING AND FAIR PRICING
Packaged well and super chill guy Great figs thank you will be buying again!
20/10 figs will be buying from again!!
another amazing deal thank you Fast shipping and came as shown Nice deal and shipping was fast. Came with all the pieces, and a very interesting Lego set box for delivery lol, thank for the set. Everything was exactly as shown. Good packaging.
never received itAND THAT’S MY FAULT?? I don’t control the mail pal Items was as described and was shipped quickly Thanks again my friend, always appreciate you ✌🏾 Holy shit the minifigs were fucking MINT Was able to get it for a deal but I will say maybe a wipe down on the fig would be nice before sent please and thank you I mean that’s kind of your job if u buy something used of a stranger of the internet you should wash your merchandise Great got figures in fast shipping and great condition 10/10 well packaged fast shipping awesome seller Follow and Bookmark Came with no accurate helmetWhat you saw is what you got pal why’d you buy it then? Coulda been packaged better but came as stated great seller Great deals and came pretty quickly! Was also packaged really nicely and safely for the figures, would shop again!